Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do I get rid of a fungus in the soil outside? They are red stalk with black tops and egg like sacks?

I live in PA and I recently saw these egg looking things buried in the ground. They bloom into red stalks with black tops and then die within a day or two. I can't seem to get rid of them and I have tried to dig them up. Any suggestions?How do I get rid of a fungus in the soil outside? They are red stalk with black tops and egg like sacks?
Don't they sound good funHow do I get rid of a fungus in the soil outside? They are red stalk with black tops and egg like sacks?
You can go buy fungicide and spray them everyweek. If they are roots of a tree it won't affect them
there could be roots of a tree there, dig up again and apply lime to the soil,look for excessive moisture

No comments:

Post a Comment