Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How to get rid of toe nail fungus?

My boyfriend has toenail fungus, but even though he got a prescription for Lamisil, his insurance won't cover it, saying it is only cosmetic. He says the affected nails hurt. We have tried OTC meds and Vicks with little results. Any other suggestions?How to get rid of toe nail fungus?
Canesten (cream) only has to be applied once a day for one to several weeks.How to get rid of toe nail fungus?
Be careful with Lamisil, I was going to get it until the doctor told me I needed regular blood tests to nake sure I was not damaging my kidneys!!!





I tried everything, salt/water, Vics (smealt like I had a cold all the time lol) Currently I'm getting good results with a natural herbal treatment, I tried it as there was a free offer and no side effects - www.no-more-fungus.com Give it a whirl and fingers crossed you'll get the same.





Hope that helps let me know how you get on.
He needs to keep using vicks or the OTC because it takes a long time to get rid of it and for the nail to grow. Fungus also can keep coming back because it stays in shoes so he also has to spray his shoes often with lysol disinfectant to kill the fungus. If you read the back of the bottle it says it kills foot fungus.
try this ai am using this


ZetaClear


Nail Fungus


Use Zetaclear Solution to support and maintain your nails naturally. Your hands and feet can be beautiful, reflecting your radiant good health.
im sorry


but


EWW


:-[P


Blahhh


i dont know why i clicked on this question...
I would have him soak his feet in a mixture of water and bleach for about 30 minutes everyday. I'd say 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water.
hey girl





well i thing he shoulding give help there is alot of treatment out there. if you want i can give you a web stie that used for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment