Sunday, February 7, 2010

How and what is the fungus on my hand called?

Well a few months ago,my little brother got this virus like a fungus.And it healed quickly.However,I got it for a pretty long while and my brother got it on the neck while mine was on my hand.Can anyone tell me what it is and does it spread.Also,what is the medicine I have to use?How and what is the fungus on my hand called?
Well there are many fungi that can grow on ones body. Ringworm is common and it shows up as red patches on the skin. Its contagious and the creme lotramin can get rid of it. Look in your local pharmacy and see if you can find it. It should clear this fungus right up.





Fungus can spread through contact with the skin. If you rub up against someone with the virus you can catch it and spread it all over yourself if you touch other parts of your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment