Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How much Fungus Clear should I add for a 2 gallon tank?

The Fungus Clear tablets say to add 1 tablet for each 10 gallons of water. I have a 2-gallon tank with a poor sick Betta. These tablets aren't scored, so was wondering if I have to cut it into 4 pieces.How much Fungus Clear should I add for a 2 gallon tank?
Yes, you most likely would have to! :)How much Fungus Clear should I add for a 2 gallon tank?
adding chemicals is just gonna kill that fish faster, bettas need a minimum sized tank of 5 gallons. they need a heater set at 78 degrees. a filter. plants to hide in when they feel threatened, and some garvel. they need guality pellet food supplamented with freeze dried or frozen blood worms. you need an aquarium thermomiter to moniter the temp, somthing to cyphin the gravel with, and dechlorinating water conditioner for the water. well cared for, they can live up to ten years,

No comments:

Post a Comment