Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What kind of vinegar should I buy for nail fungus?

I am using tea tree oil but i would like to alternate with vinegar but I forgot which kind to get.





Thank you!What kind of vinegar should I buy for nail fungus?
Just plain white vinegar.What kind of vinegar should I buy for nail fungus?
1.Oregano oil is an excellent topical agent for toenail and fingernail fungus. Highly diluted oil may also be taken internally for the same conditions.





2.Fungal infections of both fingernails and toenails can sometimes be resolved by using vinegar and honey. Place one tablespoon of each in a glass of water and drink once per day. This remedy isn't effective as the Oregano Oil or Tea tree oil.
Try Vick's VapoRub. It is said to be very effective.
There are two kinds of vinigar but the regular kind works well and the funky smelling kind kills fruit flys if left in a dish all day
You might try using a Oreganic Oregano Oil diluted with the Tea Tree Oil. The Oregano Oil can also be used internally to treat any number of fungus. The Oregano Oil that I use is 300% more concentrated than the ones you may find in most retail stores. You will take this Oregano Oil in capsules and you will probably want to take with food. I would add probiotic to your regimen as well. This well help your to generate more of the good bacteria.The product that I use regularly is called Latero-Flora. You might also want to do a parasite cleanse.
Actually Vics Vapor Rub works really good for this

No comments:

Post a Comment