Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do I know the Fungus meds work on my Betta fish?

I put my sick female Betta fish in a seperate tank and treated the water with BettaFix Remedy. Now the originally white fuzz on her body turned yellow... should I be worried or is that a sighn that she is getting better?How do I know the Fungus meds work on my Betta fish?
That is probably a sign of the medication getting in the fungus so that it can start doing it's job. Don't expect instant result especially with a rather weak medication like that one, give it several days to work.





MMHow do I know the Fungus meds work on my Betta fish?
Thats a very good thing. It means the medication is working and the fungus is dieng out. Dont worry just keep applying the medicine as many times as the instructiosn say to. Dont worry, even if you betta dies they are extremely cheap and dumb so you probably wont feel sad. If i were you i would just toss it and buy a cichlid

No comments:

Post a Comment