Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What is the fungus on my yard that looks like whitish vomit.?

These patches are all over the lawn and the largest is about 10 inches in diameter. They are irregularly shaped and really do look like vomit.What is the fungus on my yard that looks like whitish vomit.?
Could be something called ';dog vomit fungus';. I had it a couple yrs ago in some compost I bought.





http://www.personal.psu.edu/staff/s/a/sa鈥?/a>What is the fungus on my yard that looks like whitish vomit.?
It could be powdery mildew.
euck are you sure it's not cat spew or something.
I get those too in the mulch area, I will be interested to see a vaild comment.
Sorry dude, I was eatin yogurt last night,and was drunk and I accidentally fell in your yard
If there a fraternity house next door? Are these patches showing up after Friday or Saturday nights? Vomit can be deceiving! Taste it. Does it make you see pretty colors? If so, bag that sh-- up and sell it for 60 bucks a quarter!
That would be Fungusitis vomitis

No comments:

Post a Comment