Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can I get rid of the gray fungus that grows on my roof asphalt shingles? need a home remedy.?

all the homes in our neighborhood have a problem with roof fungus. there is a simple remedy for this -but- I can't rememb er it. help!How can I get rid of the gray fungus that grows on my roof asphalt shingles? need a home remedy.?
A zinc strip attached at the peak. Spray with bleach to remove what's there already. Trim trees to eliminate shade, which will allow it to return.How can I get rid of the gray fungus that grows on my roof asphalt shingles? need a home remedy.?
saaanen is right but make sure it is diluted bleach solution and not straight bleach or you will be in for a very unpleasant surprise.
  • web hosting servers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment