Sunday, February 7, 2010

How to permanently get rid of the fungus on my dog's nose?

I have a six yr old pug. Since I rescued her about 1 year ago she has had a dry fungal growth on the top of her nose. I was told that Lamasil would work to remove it, which it did, however it keeps growing back. She has no other symptoms beside the dry fungus on the top of her nose. How can I get this fungus to permanently go away? Can it spread to me?How to permanently get rid of the fungus on my dog's nose?
Talk to your vet. Maybe he or she can prescribe a different cream.





They'll know whether it can be spread to humans, too.





Good LuckHow to permanently get rid of the fungus on my dog's nose?
Have you talked to your vet about this%26gt; He should be able to help you. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment