Sunday, February 7, 2010

What natural products can be used to get rid of nail fungus?

If anyone used anything natural, please post it here. I would like only tried and true stories. Dont want to waste my time with natural products that dont work. Thanks!What natural products can be used to get rid of nail fungus?
Tea tree oil! works wondersWhat natural products can be used to get rid of nail fungus?
Well, natural?? I don't know but if you soak them in alcohol a few min each night it will dry it up, I had it and that's what I did and went away in about a week...
My mother rubbed Vick's Vapor Rub on her toe nails every night. The fungus went away. It took a few weeks.





Dr. Gott who writes for newspapers recommended this remedy.
try a pair of pliers and rip the nail out

No comments:

Post a Comment