Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wierd orange fungus on my pine tree - what is it? How do I get rid of it?

It appeared in late spring, it looks like grey ball shaped growths that sprout this vile looking orange colored shoots, so it looks like a star. Totally gross, and my pine (which is a cedar or cypress pine) is not looking to hot anymore. What is it and how do I help this tree? I would hate to have to cut it down. By the by, living in central Connecticut. Thanks!Wierd orange fungus on my pine tree - what is it? How do I get rid of it?
Cedar-apple rust. A very weird plant disease that bounces between 2 hosts. See my link.Wierd orange fungus on my pine tree - what is it? How do I get rid of it?
I have cedar-hawthorn rust on my hawthorn. uuuugly fruit.

Report Abuse



get a plant spray from homedepot.

No comments:

Post a Comment