Sunday, February 7, 2010

What to do about a fungus growing in my mulch?

I have a white brain looking fungus growing out of my mulch and onto my house. I would just dig it up but there is a red ooze coming out of it. Any suggestions?What to do about a fungus growing in my mulch?
its a beefsteak or brain mushroom once again mushrooms grow on mycelium this is what you need to kill unless you want the mushroome to just keep coming back


http://www.wikigenes.org/e/mesh/e/20307.鈥?/a>


the red ooze wont hurt you unless you eat itWhat to do about a fungus growing in my mulch?
Less moisture? I there sufficient drainage? If it were me, I would take a pitchfork and poke it all the way down into the ground, right through the mulch, all over the place. That way water will seep down there better.

No comments:

Post a Comment