Sunday, February 7, 2010

What is the best way to get rid of a nail fungus naturally?

I have tried every over-the-counter medication and prescription nail product that you apply over/on the nail, incl. White Iodine, tea tree oil, peroxide, lamisil cream, Penlac Nail Laquer %26amp; none of them have worked. I know you have to do it over a long period because of the slow nail growth, so I have. My doctors won't prescribe the Lamisil tablets for me because I'm diabetic and take too many other oral medications that can affect the liver. This drives me crazy, because I live in the tropics where we wear sandals most of the time. Aslo sometimes it's painful %26amp; very itchy. Lately I lost a toe nail, now it's starting to grow back %26amp; looks awful. Any MD's out there? Plz help.What is the best way to get rid of a nail fungus naturally?
Please take my advise! I have used it and it is the only thing that worked for me!! Oregano oil. You can get it from any health food store or G.N.C. This to me is an absolute wonder herb.


And it works for a multitude of diseases, and fungus'.


(I am not associated with this site)





Not only is it good for common ailments, the most active ingredient Carvacrol, has been found useful in combating, gum disease, food poisoning (caused by Staph or Strep usually), sinus infections. nail fungus, athlete鈥檚 foot, respiratory infections and urinary tract infections. Oregano oil can be used as an immediate remedy or be utilized for every day continued good health.


Good luck...and let me know how it works for you.


your welcome to e-mail me at multipure417278@yahoo.comWhat is the best way to get rid of a nail fungus naturally?
Nail fungus, is a condition that affects the nail of around 6% to 8% of the adult population. A change in color, thickening of the nail, becoming brittle, or rippled nail may be a sign of nail fungus. But it can be cured.





See http://www.squidoo.com/nail-fungus... for more

Report Abuse



Put ';Javex'; in the water you use to wash your feet.


There is also a product that is specifically for ';Athletes Foot';. You put this powder in the water and then there is a powder to put on your feet after you wash and dry the feet very well.


Good luck Foot fungus is hard to get rid of because we keep our feet confined. Change your shoes daily and put the powder in your shoes to kill fungus spores in the shoes. If you are wearing sandals all the time then be sure to also wash the spores off the sandals also.
Buy a bottle of mouthwash mix in the ratio 1:1 with water and soak your nails.


After a couple of weeks the fungus will disappear.


Do not purchase dark colored mouthwash as this puts a tinted color on skin.


I'm sure if you had a fingernail fungus you can put mouthwash in a cup and soak finger once a week and be cured.';
Maybe an anti-mycotic cream is useful for that. I can advise you mycospor cream (bayer firm). Of course i didn't see the lesion but you can try. It gives no harm at the end. Use 2 at least two weeks if yoou like. Wish u healthy days
i'm not a doctor, but sometimes nail fungus and infections can either be caused by bacteria in the body. maybe antibiotics could help? And I don't mean to be rude, but if your home isn't clean, then this is the source of the germs/fungus. Give your house a good clean with antiseptics/bleach. This may help too
There is some useful advice here.
Try anti-dandruff shampoo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment