Thursday, February 11, 2010

How long will it take for the yellow color to fade from my 10 g tank after adding fungus eliminator?

Just added fungus eliminator which I now know I probably didn't need to do... so I went ahead and put my carbon filter back in and changed out about 2 gallons of water for new. Is there anything aside from doing a complete water change that I can do to speed the process along? I'm not liking the yellow water! I'm guessing that I'll probably have to wait it out... so how long should that be?How long will it take for the yellow color to fade from my 10 g tank after adding fungus eliminator?
As ZTM said, the carbon in your filter should suck the coloring out. If you don't see an improvement in the clarity within a few days, replace the carbon. You may want to replace the carbon weekly until your water no longer holds the yellow tinge... Email me if you have any questions.





Soop NaziHow long will it take for the yellow color to fade from my 10 g tank after adding fungus eliminator?
Are you sure your carbon works? If the yellowness doesn't clear up in a couple hours, then the carbon isn't working. I'd suggest to buy new carbon and see if the yellowness will clear up.





ZTM
  • web hosting servers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment