Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is a thick white fungus or mold harmful to my garden hedge? Is it a danger to me?

I have a thick white fungus or mold growing around the roots of my hedge. How can I get rid of it easily? I have used a pressure hose on it to no avail.Is a thick white fungus or mold harmful to my garden hedge? Is it a danger to me?
It is called Sevin and it comes in 5% and 10%/


See below


http://www.wetsel.com/products.php?openp鈥?/a>


It's used for several things one of which is powdery mildew. that usually affects the leaves with a haze of fungus on the leaves.


Most garden centers have it.Is a thick white fungus or mold harmful to my garden hedge? Is it a danger to me?
If you have fungus on mulch, it is a sign of healthy soil. Mulch is meant to decay into soil, and fungus is part of the process. If the fungus is on the hedge itself, it is a problem. Some plants can shrug off a fungus infection without help, others need fungicide.





Is it harmful to you? If you have leaves and woody stems, it might be; otherwise, it won't hurt you. Plants and animals have different bodies, and we get different diseases. I don't advise eating it, however.
I have no asnwer to your question yet your answer to my question did seem to intrigue me, I have one more question you spoke of how I have yet to figure out legaly how to make 10 times more the amount which i make right now and not work, I like to work personaly it gives me self gratification for that day if I do a poor job I am not so worried about the bosses yet my own self worth, yet I would love to be able to find a job which if needed I had that spare time because from what i understand it must be somewhat of an important job which just maybe I would be Reconized and rewarded for my achievments struggling as a cook right now enrolled in school wishing that one day I will be satisfied in the work i do and it deffinitly is not throwing food on a plate
Use 10 dust it is available at any garden center!

No comments:

Post a Comment