Thursday, February 11, 2010

What is ammonia and how does it kill bacteria such as fungus?

was ammonia from urine ever used as a medicine for this?





when ,where and why?





Thanks for your answers!What is ammonia and how does it kill bacteria such as fungus?
ammonia is NH3 ( one nitrogen and 3 hydrogens ). Just to clarify bacteria is not the same as fungi two completely different kingdoms. As far as I know ammonia is usually toxic to a large amount of organisms which is usually why it is removed from the body. It will have different effects on different organisms, I've never heard of it being used as a medicine, not to sure. What is ammonia and how does it kill bacteria such as fungus?
The smell of piss anathematises the bugs.
  • web hosting servers
  • 1 comment:

    1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
      micose de unha

      ReplyDelete