Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What are signs that a toenail with fungus is getting better?

I have been soaking my toes with epsom salt and mildly hot water and then spraying vinegar on them afterwards. It's only been two days and they seem to be getting better, but I don't know the actual signs of the toes getting better. If anyone has any opinions please let me know. ThanksWhat are signs that a toenail with fungus is getting better?
Fungus on toenails will not automatically go away, but you can tell if it's getting better if you look at the cuticle and see that the nail growing in is completely clear. Eventually, they will grow out clear all the way and you can just clip off all that yucky fungus. My dad had really really bad toenail fungus and his doctor prescribed him with this stuff (for the life of me I cannot remember what it was) and he showed me that his toenails were starting to grow in clear and that meant it was going away.





Good luck!What are signs that a toenail with fungus is getting better?
Try simple tea tree oil and rap your toe at night (because) its stink soak some rags in tea tree oil and by morn you will see a dif do it every night its great stuff. at the pharmacy.
  • web hosting servers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment