Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can you treat and prevent mushrooms and fungus from growing in your yard?

I had mushrooms in about a 10 square-foot area in my yard. After mowing the lawn, there was still a lot left. I took my rake and just hacked at the remaining fungi. Then I swept it all up. Will it grow back? How can I prevent it from growing back? If it comes back, how can I kill it so it won't come back?How can you treat and prevent mushrooms and fungus from growing in your yard?
mushrooms usually indicate decomposing organic matter that is plentiful and they can take off during wet periods. there are not many satisfactory controls with fungicides. I break them up and wait for the ';season'; to pass, and keep the area clear of debris.How can you treat and prevent mushrooms and fungus from growing in your yard?
quit pissing in the yard

No comments:

Post a Comment