Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How to treat fungus underneath penis and top part of testicles?

Penis's under side gets red. Specially, if you rub, it becomes redder and very warm too. After masturbating, there are tiny cuts also at times, they really hurt. At the base of penis and top part of testicles are white flakes too.How to treat fungus underneath penis and top part of testicles?
Go to the drug store, get a product called ';lotriman'; spray type, take a shower and dry the area with a hair dryer. The heat kills the bacterial fungus and keeps the area dry. Spray the product on and do this for three or four days, the problem will disappear.





Lotriman is an across the counter product.How to treat fungus underneath penis and top part of testicles?
This actually happens to me too, well, i don't get tiny cuts on my penis, but sometimes my scrotum gets dry and flaky and my penis gets red and sore. It's really annoying. I worked up the courage to ask at a crowded chemist for some cream for it.used it, it cleared up, then it came back, then went.

Report Abuse



Ask the pharmacist for some cream or medication, that should clear it up.
go to the drug store and get a cream called blue ointment I think the chemist will know.
Could you have an STI? I think you should get checked.





See your GP, better to be safe and all that....
I think a doctor should know the best answer......... Go see one
sounds nasty, maybe WEbMD.com, penicillin
Either don't w@nk, or cut it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment