Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What is this white fungus plant growing on my fishtank glass?

It looks like a white fungus bloom or plant growing up from the gravel of the tank and on to the glass. All I own is a plecostomus. What is this stuff?What is this white fungus plant growing on my fishtank glass?
It sounds like moldy food... When a piece of foot sinks and rots, mold or fungus grows on it and it looks like a white ball of fungus.





Suck it out with your gravel vac.





Also, just FYI, plecos don't really algae all that much. They should eat mostly zucchini slices, fish food and spirulina pellets. They are poop machines so unfortunately, they make more of a mess than they clean.What is this white fungus plant growing on my fishtank glass?
That happened to my fish tank and everything died no matter how well i cleaned it everything kept dying... at Petsmart the lady told me it was a fungus called Ich.
it should be ALGEA because i have a fish tank. or it may be residue from the water. this happens to my fishtank too.
moldy food when old food gets moldy this happens just scrap


after this take the remaining food out with a net k O: )

No comments:

Post a Comment