Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do I kill a fungus that is attacking my nectarine trees?!?

Every year a gray fungus appears on the fruits of the tree before they are ripe.A natural idea would be nice.How do I kill a fungus that is attacking my nectarine trees?!?
Do not try this on a hot day.


Make up a weak solution of bottle sterilizer.


Trust me the tree will appreciate the clean-up %26amp; shouldn't suffer any ill-effects.


Milton's ideal, wash the trees down with it.


Repeat every Spring.How do I kill a fungus that is attacking my nectarine trees?!?
call a tree doctor
TAKE A BUCKET OF WATER MIX IN HAND SOAP AND SPRAY THE TREE AND IT WILL GET RID OF YOUR FUNGUS.
maybe its something in your soil growing because i seen it before the best thing is to call someone because it grows back every time sorry.

1 comment:

  1. God bless Dr Ebacol for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Ebacol, how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV,and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr Ebacol truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL:    drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com  call or whatsApp him on +2348159042641    

    ReplyDelete