Friday, February 5, 2010

How to get rid of fungus on my plants?

I really want to get rid of fungus on my plant without chemical pesticides.Any ideas, anyone?How to get rid of fungus on my plants?
drown it in cake batter (chocolate is preffered), windex, and salt.How to get rid of fungus on my plants?
I think it depends on the type of fungus, but I got rid of fungus on my azalea before by spraying with a mixture of water and Joy dish soap. You don't use a lot of the Joy, just maybe five or so drops in a cup of water. Put this in a clean spray bottle and spray the plant. You may have to do it more than once.





Make sure you use a clean spray bottle - other chemicals can kill plants. The joy spray also helps deter bugs without being harsh to the plants or making birds and lizards ill.
Spray lemon juice, choclate, garlic, dog poo, and duck pee on it! Works LIKE A CHARM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment