Friday, February 5, 2010

How can I tell if it is Skin Fungus or another skin disorder?

I think I may have tinea versicolor on my chest but I am not sure. I have an area the size of a half dollar or so that has brownish colored spots on it. I am not sure if it is a skin fungus or another condition. I have only noticed it recently since the weather has become warmer. It is a little bumpy and dry. I tried scrubbing and exfoliating the area which irritated the skin and it became red (that's when I really noticed the bumps that almost looked like tiny pimples). I put Vicks Vaporub on after (as this can treat nail fungus) and the redness disappeared and the brown spots returned. I am not sure what this is.... Any ideas? I have heard Monistat can be used for skin fungus infections caused by yeast. Any thoughts?How can I tell if it is Skin Fungus or another skin disorder?
Candida yeast fungi is often found topically. You can learn all that you need to know at the link below. Best of luck to you!How can I tell if it is Skin Fungus or another skin disorder?
This is the type of problem I would run to a dermatologist for an answer.





Good luck and best wishes





Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment