Friday, February 5, 2010

How to prevent fungus on ornamental fruit tree?

I have a Snowdrift Crabapple Tree, planted two years ago.


last year, it developed a fungus on the leaves, kind of yellow with black spots. I purchased a spray anti-fungal but it never did cure the problem, just seemed to slow it down a little. Is there anything I can use now, in the soil, to help prevent t his again?How to prevent fungus on ornamental fruit tree?
Here's a pretty good site about your tree.





http://www.treehelp.com/trees/crabapple/鈥?/a>How to prevent fungus on ornamental fruit tree?
If you are anything like me, you might not want to use harsh chemicals on your plants. I would suggest doing an online search on herbal or bio fungicides.


Two links I found in minutes were:


http://www.noforganic.com/neemherbal.htm鈥?/a>


HttP://www.kbplindia.com/product4.htm





hope this helps
Go to Your Local Walmart or as we have in the South a Hardware Store. Tell them You need a Fungicide. Follow the directions on the Bottle. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment