Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What health insurance plans cover toenail fungus medication and nail removal surgery?

Hi,





I suffer from toenail fungus, and I've tried ALL home remedies available without success. I'm also about to buy health insurance. I thought I would take this opportunity to finally visit the doctor and get rid of this problem. My questions are:





1. Which health insurance plans offer the best coverage to treat toenail fungus?


2. Do they cover the medication and the surgery required in some cases to remove the toenail?





Thank you for all your help!What health insurance plans cover toenail fungus medication and nail removal surgery?
most insurance will cover the costs you mention if the doctor thinks it is medically necessary.What health insurance plans cover toenail fungus medication and nail removal surgery?
Theres many online sites that will provide you with free quotes. Try getting it bundled together with your car insurance if you can and home, here's some from my bookmarks:


http://cars.guidearticles.com/鈥?/a>


http://gsx1.com/free-insurance鈥?/a>


just see what they offer

Report Abuse



Since this is a pre-existing condition there is a good chance that none of them will be willing to cover it.

No comments:

Post a Comment