Friday, February 5, 2010

What is the absolute best home remedy for toe fungus?

I have one toe that has a white tip that looks like toe fungus. I have been putting Lamisil on it and every one of the over the counter toe fungus remedies (believe me there are lot of them). It gets better but never completely goes away. Anyone has had success with any remedies?What is the absolute best home remedy for toe fungus?
My brother-in-law used VICKS SALVE on his toenail fungus, and he swears it works. I'd be willing to try it. I had it on my big toe about 10 years ago. I used the Prescription drug for it and it went away. I can't remember the name, but your Dr. would know itWhat is the absolute best home remedy for toe fungus?
deer blood. worked for me.

Report Abuse


  • web hosting servers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment