Friday, February 5, 2010

What is the white fungus on my plant?

I have an outdoor vine plant that I brought inside last winter to try to keep alive until this spring. The thing is really looking bad. There aren't very many leaves left on it and whenever the plant tries to sprout a new one, there is a white fungus that grows on it. How do I get rid of this?What is the white fungus on my plant?
Could be powdery mildew. Could be woolly aphids. What kind of plant is it? If it's an annual, it's not really *made* to live more than one season anyway, so that may be why it's looking bad - or it may NEED the dormancy of winter to be healthy.





If you can tell us what the plant is, we may have more suggestions for you.What is the white fungus on my plant?
my plant is ivory and it has the with furry stuff on it and now it's getting on all the rest of them

Report Abuse


  • web hosting servers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment