Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How do I kill the fungus Pisolithus tinctorius pushing through and breaking up the asphalt in my driveway?

I have dug up one spot (in a line of locations...following a dead root line I am sure) and have determined the type of fungus...but I cannot find how to kill it so it won't come back. I've dug down about 8 inches and cannot find the dead root the fungus is hosting on, so I cannot pull that out. Before I cold patch the areas after I dig up the part of the fungus that is bursting out, I need to treat the areas so the fungus won't return.How do I kill the fungus Pisolithus tinctorius pushing through and breaking up the asphalt in my driveway?
Soak the area with ordinary white vinegar. Vinegar kills 80% of all mold and fungus types.How do I kill the fungus Pisolithus tinctorius pushing through and breaking up the asphalt in my driveway?
I would look for a good '; anti-fungal'; solution, one that does kill a variety of fungi. Often, there is not just one specific type when you have a fungus. Often a name is give to the fungus, but it really is a name to a collective group that appear together often enough to associate them as one - but they really are many. Furthermore, you may see one fungus at one level, and a whole different one at another level because the environment has changed.


So in buying an anti-fungal solution you want to be sure it kills off a wide variety of fungus, and you want enough to penetrate pretty deep.
from......





http://www.mushroomexpert.com/yard.html





';You would need to remove all the soil and natural debris in your yard or garden, and replace it with something inorganic like concrete or plastic--in which case you would no longer have a ';yard'; or a ';garden,'; but you would probably be mushroom free. I say ';probably'; because Pisolithus tinctorius, Scleroderma polyrhizum, and other mushrooms might still manage to erupt through your concrete!';





I see your problem!!...


see the third picture, this page..


http://www.mushroomexpert.com/pisolithus鈥?/a>





.you'll need to change something about the area... it's pH, it's wetness, or go after that wood/root..... from what I've found in a Google search, there's not a whole lot else to be done....

1 comment:

  1. AM TINA, THANKS TO DR ONIHA WHO CURED ME AND MY HUSBAND OF FIVE YEARS STAPHYLOCOCUS INFECTION.
    WE SUFFERED STAPH INFECTION FOR OVER FOUR YEARS, WE WENT TO ALMOST ALL THE HOSPITAL IN TOWN, TO NO AND VAIL, WE EVEN TOOK SO MANY ANTIBIOTICS WHICH DID NOT YIELD ANY MEANIFUL RESULT, UNTIL A FRIEND RECOMMENDED DR ONIHA'S HERBAL MEDICATION TO ME, AND WE GAVE IT A TRY, WITHIN A MONTH AND A WEEK, WE WERE BOTH CURED COMPLETELY OF STAPHTLOCOCUS.
    IN CASE YOU ARE PASSSING THROUGH SIMILAR PROBLEM, AND YOU NEED DR ONIHA'S ASSISTANCE, YOU CAN CALL OR WHATSAP HIM ON +2347089275769 OR EMAIL: DRONIHASPELL@YAHOO.COM

    ReplyDelete